Pages

October 14, 2010

Inside-Out Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


Oh yea...these are sooooo good!


I had some extra Reese's Pieces on hand from a recent trip to Bulk Barn and 15 minutes before my Hubby had to leave for work so I whipped up these delicious cookies and had them mixed, baked, and packed before he was out of the shower. These are FAST and totally customizable! Don't have Reese's Pieces? Add M&Ms or chocolate chips or PB chips or nuts - whatever!


First, cream together the wet ingredients.


Next, add the dry ingredients. Then, stir in the Reese's Pieces.


Bake 'em up and eat more than you're willing to admit ;) Shoot...am I the only one that does that?



Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar (or all white sugar)
1 cup flour (I used whole wheat)
1/3 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup Reese's Pieces (I roughly chopped 1/2 of mine & left half whole)

Preheat oven to 350°F line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.

Beat butter, egg, vanilla, and sugars until smooth. Mix in dry ingredients; stir in Reese's Pieces.

Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it? let me know!